Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make West Valley Vision Source the leading provider of vision care products and services in West Valley City.
Paul Bruderer, O.D.
My name is Paul Bruderer O.D., I’m a licensed theraputic optometrist who loves working with patients of all ages. I take pride in offering first class eye care at a considerable savings.
I grew up in the East Millcreek area and am a proud graduate of both the University of Utah and Skyline High School. I have been blessed with the oportunity to learn Spanish and Portuguese as my second and third languages. Gratefully, that gives me the opportunity to help a more diverse group of patients.
I accept Medicare and Medicaid as well as most other health and vision insurances. I also offer cash discounts for those who do not have insurance.
Some of the services I offer are:
- Comprehensive eye care
- High definition glasses (Yes, you will see better)
- High definition contact lenses (Even if you have astigmatism)
- Eye infections
- Eye emergencies (such as a foreign object in the eye)
- The latest in dry eye evaluation and treatment
- LASIK surgery screening and evaluation
- Exams for cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration
- Hard to fit contact lenses (i.e. for Keratoconus)
- Children’s and infant Eye Exams